Products manufactured by APPLIED WIRELESS, INC. (AW) and sold to purchasers in the USA are warranted by AW according to the following terms and conditions. You should read this Warranty thoroughly.
• WHAT IS COVERED, AND DURATION OF COVERAGE:
AW warrants the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original end user purchaser.
• WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
This warranty does not apply to the following:
1. Damage caused by accident, physical or electrical misuse or abuse, improper installation, failure to follow instructions contained in the Owner’s Manual and/or Installation Manual, any use contrary to the product’s intended function, unauthorized service or alteration (i.e. service or alteration by anyone other than AW).
2. Damage occurring during shipment.
3. Damage caused by acts of God, including without limitation: earthquake, fire, flood, storms, or other acts of nature.
4. Damage or malfunction caused by the intrusion of moisture or other contamination within the product. 5. Batteries supplied by AW in or for the product.
6. Cosmetic deterioration of chassis, cases, or pushbuttons resulting from wear and tear typical of normal use.
7. Any cost or expense related to trouble-shooting to determine whether a malfunction is due to a defect in the product itself, in the installation, or any combination thereof.
8. Any cost or expense related to repairing or correcting the installation of an AW product.
9. Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of the product.
10. Any product whose serial number or date code is altered, defaced, obliterated, destroyed, or removed. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the product(s) only, and is not transferable to any subsequent owner or owners of the product(s). AW reserves the right to make changes or improvements in its products without incurring any obligation to similarly alter products previously purchased.
• EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
AW expressly disclaims liability for incidental and consequential damages caused (or allegedly caused) by the product. The term “incidental or consequential damages” refers (but is not limited) to:
1. Expenses of transporting the product to AW to obtain service.
2. Loss of use of the product.
3. Loss of the original purchaser’s time.
• LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES:
This warranty limits AW's liability to the repair or replacement of the product. AW makes no express warranty of merchantability or fitness for use. Any implied warranties, including fitness for use and merchantability, are limited in duration to the period of the one (1) year express limited warranty set forth herein. The remedies provided under this warranty are exclusive and in lieu of all others. AW neither assumes nor authorizes any person or organization to make any warranties or assume any liability in connection with the sale, installation, or use of this product.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages so the limitations or exclusions stated herein may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
• HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
If a product covered by this warranty and sold in the USA by AW proves to be defective during the warranty period AW will, at its sole option, repair it or replace it with a comparable new or reconditioned product without charge for parts and labor, when said product is returned in compliance with the following requirements:
1. You must first contact AW at the following address/phone for assistance:
APPLIED WIRELESS, INC.
1250 Avenida Acaso, Suite F
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: (805) 383-9600
If you are instructed to return your product directly to the factory, a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) will be issued to you.
2. You must package the product carefully and ship it insured and prepaid. The RMA number must be clearly indicated on the outside of the shipping container. Any product returned without an RMA number will be refused delivery.
3. In order for AW to perform service under warranty, you must include the following:
(a) Your name, return shipping address (not a PO Box), and daytime telephone number.
(b) Proof of purchase showing the date of purchase.
(c) A detailed description of the defect or problem.
Upon completion of service, AW will ship the product to the specified return shipping address. The method of shipping shall be at AW’s sole discretion. The cost of return shipping (within USA) shall be borne by AW.